Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Mr. T!  :hug:

How are you Page? :hug:BTW the first MS in the USA was founded in 1950 in Bay City, Michigan.  They didn't become popular for at least 10-20 years.  

How are Max and Morgan today?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

For me, Kindergarten to 6th was elementary, the middle school was 7th through 9th, and high school was 9th through 12th. Having said that, I moved to the high school for 9th grade, and they changed the middle school to 6th through 8th not long after. Ahhh, American bureaucracy at its finest.  :rolleyes:

Right before I started fifth grade, the school district was like, "You know what, let's call the middle school corridor for fifth grade Intermediate School." With its own principal's office to boot. :lol: They did so so that the now former elementary schoolers could acclimate to having different classrooms for subjects and such, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Howdy Bucket! :hug: How is your day going?  I am trying to build a huge fan on the top of Doi Sutep pointed at Western Australia to send you some warm air.  With the amount of Thai bureaucracy it may take several years to complete the project.😥

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Good evening Gary!  Glad you survived the barrage of nukes, lasers, meteors and terminators released last night.  With the rainy weather and storms, it sounds as if you are living in Thailand, not Canada.  It is our rainy season here.

storm GIF 

• Love 5

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Howdy Bucket! :hug: How is your day going?  I am trying to build a huge fan on the top of Doi Sutep pointed at Western Australia to send you some warm air.  With the amount of Thai bureaucracy it may take several years to complete the project.😥

17C today, still waiting for the 5C from Clo so any efforts to warm up would be much appreciated

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..