Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

OMG

Thousands told to evacuate Sydney, as heavy rains bring 'life threatening emergency'

Up and down the east coast. It’s hard to comprehend, some places had 4x the average monthly rain fall in a couple of days :o

• Wow 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

expanding-hole-illusion-750x375.jpg

Interesting optical illusion.  I stared at the black spots for a while then switch to the black area in the middle. There were ghost spots at appeared in the middle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary! :hug: Hope your Monday morning is off to a good start! 

Hi, Terry. :hug:  I'm hoping for some rain today, so my paddock grass gets a boost... not looking good so far, but there is supposed to be a 47% chance. :) 

Edited by Headstall
  • Fingers Crossed 5

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:

I hope you had a good day

Hi Bucket! :hug: It's a bit quiet today, but that's OK.  I am getting caught up on some reading.  Hope your day was also good. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

And hi and goodnight for everyone :hug:

Goodnight Bucket.  I'm signing off soon also.  Bedtime for me in 20 minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Hey All :hug:

Midnight has arrived, and I am tired.  Don't know why since I didn't do much but read today.  Hope you all have a great start to the week. 

Goodnight :sleep:

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! :hug: 

Conversation between ⭐️ CUTE & HOT BOYS ⭐️ 1O3K and gaybitchyqueen. - 1 -  whotwi graphical Twitter analysis

Happy Monday to you too my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

I don't know what you're doing to this guy but he seems to either be in some pain or totally enjoying it ;)

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..