Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

16 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: How's the weather your way? Is it reasonable or heating up?  We haven't had a neighbor report in a while from you.  What's up?  Did their roosters die of heat stroke? :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

My family was watching this surfing series set in Australia

What's the show called?

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Good Morning All :hug:from the far side of the planet.

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

That is in every way horrifying.  Actually I think I saw something like that on the  history channel back in the 90s when it wasn’t about aliens building the pyramids.  The same issue existed in the US with black widows in the outhouse. Doesn’t seem like the best place to build a home if you ask me… 

Out West, it was the brown recluse spider. Here's one for identification purposes only.  I want to make sure Drew know what to look for if he is ever bitten in the butt.  They also inhabit outhouses and stacked wood. 

Brown-recluse-male-NC-State-Matt-Bertone

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He teased me, which is enough to warrant a warning. :P The perversity today was all Clo's doing. :gikkle: 

I was cooking food! Chipolatas and merguez. Yoi only thought it had a naughty meaning because you are the pervert with a dirty mind -_-:P

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, clochette said:

I was cooking food! Chipolatas and merguez. Yoi only thought it had a naughty meaning because you are the pervert with a dirty mind -_-:P

It would be interesting to see Drew create that list! :gikkle:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh believe me, Terry, I know what Brown Recluses look like. Just last month, Missy tried to eat one... :P 

Poo Missy! I hope she didn't get the chance to actually eat the thing. 🤮

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..