Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Where were you when @Albert1434 and @raven1 were spamming me with gifs of gigantic tarantulas? :o 

Hide contents

That's not an invite to do so again, you two! :angry: 

LoL Beg:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Graduation GIF by FIU

I did it! Passing with a final grade of 12,122/20 :D

Pheeew! I'm so happy! With that final grade not only do I pass in year 3 of licence but it's also a good enough grade to put all the chances on my side for next spring when I'll apply for the master! (Cause if I want Amiens it's mandatory to also apply to the other two cities of the district: Beauvais and Laon. But they're not as nice cities and are a bit farther away to my family)

Congratulations, Tink!!! :hug: 

Congratulations to our CSBBCS Student Presentation Award Winners! |  Psychology | University of Waterloo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

AAW833I.img?w=800&h=415&q=60&m=2&f=jpg

Cadaver Synod of 897

In one of the most bizarre episodes ever recorded during the Middle Ages, Pope Stephen VI ordered the exhumation in Rome of Pope Formosus, who had been dead for several months, and put his corpse on trial for crimes allegedly committed while he was alive in what became known as the Cadaver Synod or Synodus Horrenda. After being found guilty as charged, Formosus' reign was invalidated and the corpse defiled. The cadaver was then reburied in a common grave. Image: Musée des Beaux-Arts, Nantes, 1870

Now there is a guy that needs to let go of the past :o

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..