Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

AAZmL7j.img?w=800&h=415&q=60&m=2&f=jpg

Hi Albert!  What a god awful picture.  It looks like a bunch of perverted pigs in suits.  😵

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert!  What a god awful picture.  It looks like a bunch of perverted pigs in suits.  😵

Some kind of Eyes Wide Shut party is about to happen.

• Haha 5

Watched a new movie on Netflix tonight, called The Sea Beast. Everyone lives in fear of the horrible monsters that prowl the Dregmoor Sea, especially the notorious Red Bluster. Until a little girl named Maisie proves them all wrong.  :)

the-sea-beast-00-58-28-04-2-165670290395

Max was especially excited to see a young ProtOC (Protagonist of Color) that didn't involve Spider-Man or undead skeletons. Honestly, I found Maisie adorably funny and honest. And brave, of course.  :D

• Love 4

4 hours ago, clochette said:

It's strawberry and pistachios. I've never made it so we'll see how it goes :unsure: 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'll also make salted cakes (thuna, ham, chorizo, sun dry tomatoes and olive), little sausage rolls, Provencal pies and the vegan dips (peas and avocado, carrots and beetroots) with breadsticks and carrots and cucumbers sticks. There will also be cherry tomatoes, melon and watermelon. 

Everything else you're making sounds delicious :lol:

I actually would try the vegan dips.  If they're anything like hummus I'm there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, raven1 said:

Great one Drew!  :rofl: I still get chills remembering the 3 chapter cliffhanger from Sidewinder.

drowning season 4 GIF by Black Sails

That was a cliff-faller. -_-  Hey, Terry. :hug: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..