Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey back at you my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you doing?

I'm good. Mowed today, and weeded some really tall burdock bushes that were growing along the fence. Was pretty hot here today. My son was supposed to bring by my granddaughter, but she has a runny nose, so maybe next weekend. :(  

Made a beef stir fry (left over pot roast) for supper with fresh green beans and a chopped potato, and some mixed frozen veggies. It was delicious.

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I'm good. Mowed today, and weeded some really tall burdock bushes that were growing along the fence. Was pretty hot here today. My son was supposed to bring by my granddaughter, but she has a runny nose, so maybe next weekend. :(  

Made a beef stir fry (left over pot roast) for supper with fresh green beans and a chopped potato, and some mixed frozen veggies. It was delicious.

Sounds delightful:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Mmmmm sounds good. I was going to cook roast beef for lunch but I left it too late so now it’s on the plan for tonight. And I was thinking about leftovers being used in thin slices for Pho :) 

Pumpkin soup with a hint of ginger for lunch - definitely worth getting out of bed :yes:

• Love 4

7 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Mmmmm sounds good. I was going to cook roast beef for lunch but I left it too late so now it’s on the plan for tonight. And I was thinking about leftovers being used in thin slices for Pho :) 

Pumpkin soup with a hint of ginger for lunch - definitely worth getting out of bed :yes:

Hey Bucket! :hug: Sounds like a great plan for dinner and leftovers.  I do love Pho and the various Thai versions called Kuai Tiao. The Thai versions are hotter and some have curry bases and coconut milk.  I like both, but honestly prefer Pho.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yup! We had hamburgers and Japanese potato salad.  :D

Sounds like a good combination.  I have to say I didn't even know Japanese had a version of potato salad until I move here.  I ordered it with my sushi combo when I first saw it on the menu.  😄

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

OK, I'm curious.  Is that a book, TV show, movie or an in-law visiting with their motorhome? (The last suggestion is from personal experience.)

Yep its a prequel to the game of thrones!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..