Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It's disgustingly hot outside, and we are having crazy thunderstorms. It's raining buckets... no... not Aussie ones. :) 

Hmmmm… might be an indoors kind of day :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, spike382 said:

You mean no murder spiders in your rain? :huh:

Nope... it's weird though, for the air to be so hot while rain is pouring down. In all my long years, I don't remember it being like this. The back veranda was stifling despite the rainfall. :unsure:  Climate change is real....

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

34 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

They got used up in that Texas hailstorm :yes:

Oh thank god, that was over Drew’s house.

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Nope... it's weird though, for the air to be so hot while rain is pouring down. In all my long years, I don't remember it being like this. The back veranda was stifling despite the rainfall. :unsure:  Climate change is real....

Huh sounds like you got Texas/Arizona rain.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

51 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Tropical Canada?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Sunday is Steve and mine wedding anniversary:yes::heart:

That's wonderful Albert! :hug::kiss: I hope it is great weekend for you and Steve! Forty-six years is beyond impressive. Were you and Steve high school sweethearts?

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Sounds more like the tropical storms here than Canadian storms.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I have to share this since it worked so well.....

Something Drew can cook in the microwave without risking to burn the house down :thumbup:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..