Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, clochette said:

That's a fake one -_-

Wanna know a fun fact about why he wears his undies on top of his pants? Well one time we were together and he had to fly to save the world so in the hurry things got mixed up et voila the rest is history :P it was Henry Caville obviously 

I gave him those underwear. -_-  Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi All! :hug::kiss: Went to have a follow up check up on the eye.  Doctor was very happy and I was thrilled.  She had used a new type of lens for the operation.  It was to correct for nearsighted vision.  When I tested there, it worked better than planned.  I now have both farsighted and nearsighted vision better than normal!  I can now both read normally, focus on tiny writing and see two lines below what is expected on the farsighted chart!  My other eye is scheduled sometime next week. (We have to wait on pre-approval from the insurance company to schedule the exact date.)  I also have to wait for a different lens, since now I am going to have the same correction on the left eye as the right eye.  No need to correct for farsight.  That is exciting because I will be able to have depth perception.  The other plan meant I would not have that.  I told two friends today, and now they want to do the same.  One has already had cataract surgery, but wants the new lenses.  The other has decided now is the time to get his done.  Sorry for such a long explanation, but I honestly feel like it is a miracle for me.  The one great thing going on in the world to make me happy is our medical advances.  

That is awesome, Terry!!! :hug: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo!  I tried the bionic eye thing on the new hunk Gary posted.  Unfortunately, it didn't work.  😭

Not like there are much clothes to see through anyway :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! :hug: 

Sexy Men on Twitter: "Perfect body!😍 http://t.co/QgGOGN0RMV" / Twitter

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: you feeling better today? 

I'm volunteering to help this fella taking his shirt off. He seems a bit stuck :gikkle:

• Haha 5
33 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@raven1 Your curfew will resume on September 1. On weekdays, you'll need to be in bed by 11:30 p.m. and on weekends, your bedtime will be at 1:30 a.m. :P 

Cant Hear You La La GIF by blackbear

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm volunteering to help this fella taking his shirt off. He seems a bit stuck :gikkle:

How big of you Clo.  You’re a real trooper to help out like that…

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..