Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

That sucks! Sleep well, B. Hope it is back on in the morning. :hug: 

Hey Gary :hug:

Came back on during the night :2thumbs:

We have a couple more days as the cold fronts move through. Was quite windy this afternoon but seems ok at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Came back on during the night :2thumbs:

We have a couple more days as the cold fronts move through. Was quite windy this afternoon but seems ok at the moment.

Hey, B. :hug:  Nineteen degrees here, so much cooler. I should have a great walk today. :D 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, B. :hug:  Nineteen degrees here, so much cooler. I should have a great walk today. :D 

I'm jealous. 1C tonight and it is bluefish windy 

Enjoy the walk for both of us

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Bonjour gang :hug:

32°C and a heatwave is coming. Glad I'll be at the beach when the worst of it hit here. 

Making myself a twin purse to take to the beach. All went well until I had to sew the sides... cause only then did I realized using jeans AND fusible interfacing might not have been such a great idea... fingers crossed my little machine can make it :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3

Why Does Orville Peck Cover His face?

Why Does Orville Peck Cover His face?

The star stated that the mask enables him retain his status as a sincere musician. On that note, he spoke to NPR in 2022 and mentioned, “That’s kind of the irony of my mask is that – the idea that some people would have me being anonymous or hiding something or not being sincere. But it’s funny ’cause the mask actually has allowed me to be the most vulnerable and the most sincere that I’ve ever been in my life.”

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Found out from my youngest son and his partner I almost had a new grandchild on the way. They said they were freaking out at first, but then started to talk about it. My son said it wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen... so it sounds like they are seriously considering it. His partner would prefer a wedding first. :D  

That is so cool:yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..