Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

2.26am Looping is having the time of his life playing and rolling around in some kind of big tube made of fabric and some kind of "crunchy/noisy paper" :rolleyes:

"Mom never appreciates the presents I make for her!"  :gikkle:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: I'm proud of you too!  :2thumbs:  Mornings and up to 1 PM it's coffee for me.  After that, it's tea.  Thailand has some great teas. I liked your selections!

Hi and thank T :hug: have a nice day

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

It was an amazing story with many heros.  It was daily news here for weeks.  The cave they were trap in is about 250 Km from here in the neighboring province of Chiang Rai.  Shortly after the rescue, they boys and their coach spent several days in a Buddhist monastery retreat.  Many Thais, single or in groups, take retreats to meditate, seek counsel and make offerings of merit during times of stress or great changes.  Here is one sight that seems to have a little knowledge of what the kids are now doing. Most are back to getting their education.  One is now a student at Cornell University.  There is also a lot of follow up on the heroes who rescued them.

https://thecinemaholic.com/thirteen-lives-where-are-they-now-update/

Hey, Terry! :hug:  I remember the news when it happened. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..