Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:

Doing ok here, just back from a Writers Festival event about police procedurals with mystery authors and the police. Nice food beforehand and then a good chat by the guests

I love mysteries and the event sounds like something I would like.  I sneak into the GA writers' blog to see the advice given writers on GA.  There is some great stuff to read there!

• Love 4

59 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Bertie :hug: Things are good here. I have a 4 days weekend as yesterday was the welcome day for new students in the city. The weather is a bit bipolar lately. One day it's almost 30° and suffocating hot the next barely 15 and raining buckets... 

I spent the morning and early afternoon lounging in bed reading and now I'm about to go out to find a thing to dry clothes on. How exciting :lol:

How are you and Steve doing despite the smoke? 

Were so so

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

yeah, for the cakes... 0:) 

The only cake I see there is Beef.  :gikkle:

7 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm checking out soon.  I have some friends coming over for drinks tonight.  Take care all!

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Have fun!

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..