Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

So much fun :gikkle:

Yup. In the end I didn't need to buy one as my friend who lives upstairs had one and there is also on in the apartment do she'll lend me one.

Here's how exciting my life is... Last week in English class we had to do a get to know each other in groups. Mine had a guy in it! A guy! They're such a rare specie in my field of studies! (Like maybe 10% of the students last year and half of them are probably gay). So anyway I had to introduce myself to a very very cute guy (picture Sexy clever: muscled with polo shirt and glasses :wub:). To say he wasn't very impressed when I said my hobbies are crochet, tea and cats... :rolleyes: :gikkle:

But the next day he waved at me when I entered the amphitheater (but I was too focused looking for my friends I only noticed him from the corner of my eyes as I was looking away :gikkle:)

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh! :hug: I hope you are feeling well and up for some fun this weekend.  

Hi Terry. Thanks, I am looking forward to the weekend. Fortunately the migraine that bothered me yesterday seems to have eased.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Take Terry with you! :P 

Goodnight B! :hug: 

It would take me at least all night and then some to do that Drew.  I'll just go to bed here. :sleep:

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Clo:kiss::hug:

Bonjour Albert and happy Saturday to the rest of the gang! :hug:

I'm having a productive day after a morning in bed. Dropped a parcel, did a load of laundry that's now drying, worked on a presentation and an apple crumble is on the way. The apartment smell heavenly of apples and cinnamon as I'm sipping some tea and Looping is enjoying watching the birds in the trees in the garden on the other side of the street sitting on his tower at the open window (there's a net)

Edited by clochette
  • Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..