Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

At least it wasn't  a white chest hair. It seems I have as many of those as there are brown.

I don't know either to be happy I don't have white chest hair or how to feel about the fact I don't have chest hair to begin with... 🤔

• Haha 5

Happy Monday, all! :hug:  My new western ahs gotten some great comments so that makes me happy, and helps restore some confidence. Would have liked a few more reviews, but what can you do? 

Be well, my friends...

CowboyJayD (@CowboyJayD) / Twitter

• Love 5

7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! :hug:  My new western ahs gotten some great comments so that makes me happy, and helps restore some confidence. Would have liked a few more reviews, but what can you do? 

Be well, my friends...

CowboyJayD (@CowboyJayD) / Twitter

Dang! Plaid again.  He does look good in black and white.  I'm sure Dugh will be pleased.  Especially with an eight pack and side bars.faint fainting GIF

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Um... pot... meet kettle. 

Explosion GIF - Explosion - Discover & Share GIFs

Handsome! How could you nuke Windsor Castle! :o 

Speaking as one monarch to another, I told Charles that I'd be happy to punish his wayward Canadian subject on his behalf, and he agreed! :D 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..