Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

There's plenty of guys in here; one each for Gary, Val, and Dugh, so fighting isn't necessary.

As for Clo, she can have this guy:

Uhm, Page, that last one for Clo is against GA rules. Better remove the picture.

(like I notice dugh very carefully did)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hiya Pagey, what's up in your neck of the woods?

Not the temperature, unfortunately.  :gikkle: Other than that, I'm working on a short story about two young men who fall in love when they go on a missionary trip to Mexico. The leaders of their evangelical church aren't pleased when the relationship is exposed, but the boys find some allies in unexpected places.  :D

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, so Google translate informed me. :rolleyes: We have a local legend about a werewolf-like critter up here.  :evil:

I am sure if you ask Gary about it he could fill you in more about it:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, bro. Minus 3 here, but will be plus 6 by evening, for a few hours. No sun here as yet. Have an awesome day. :hug: 

It's currently 71/21°. It's beginning to cool down as evening approaches, was in the upper 70's this afternoon. On more day of this warm weather and then some colder weather arrives this weekend.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..