Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Gary has a baby? As in a furry one, a crying one, or a hot warming bed one?

Gary has a full menagerie: lot of barn cats, Cookie the dog and an old mare

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I think he's outgrown the biting phase ...

Yeah, but can you picture Drew watching a hockey game with Gary?  Drew would probably be commenting on the goals by explaining to Gary the calculus equations needed to describe how the puck got past the goalie and into the top right corner.:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hi Dugh! :hug: Thanks for the update on Mum!  I was relieved that she missed the major stuff and had no damage from the storm.  How are you doing this morning?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

How long before he out-grows the nuking phase?

🤔 Who knows?  Long term bad habits are extremely difficult to break.  Only his mom will probably have the patience to achieve that. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: Do you and your boys have any fun plans for the weekend? How are Max's ballet lessons going?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Do you and your boys have any fun plans for the weekend?

I thought we might go for a drive and pick some apples from a local farm. Maybe we'll stop for burgers or a pizza on the way home.  :)

5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

How are Max's ballet lessons going?

The lessons are going great! It's been almost a year since he started, and the teachers are very impressed with his progress. He's gotten a few compliments from the other dance families and his classmates, which he accepts with grace. He's very passionate about dancing. Some kids at school gave him a hard time when they found out, but one of the older students has a brother who is in Max's ballet group, and it was quickly shut down.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I thought we might go for a drive and pick some apples from a local farm. Maybe we'll stop for burgers or a pizza on the way home.  :)

The lessons are going great! It's been almost a year since he started, and the teachers are very impressed with his progress. He's gotten a few compliments from the other dance families and his classmates, which he accepts with grace. He's very passionate about dancing. Some kids at school gave him a hard time when they found out, but one of the older students has a brother who is in Max's ballet group, and it was quickly shut down.

As a kid, my parents took us to pick apples also.  I loved the pies and applesauce Mom made from them.  I am pleased that Max not only is doing good in ballet, but that he is getting the positive reinforcement from others.  The kids giving Max a hard time wasn't good, but being defended by a classmate's older brother was awesome.  Enjoy your weekend!

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..