Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Got invited to my parents' house for dinner tonight. On the menu: BBQ ribs with a generic brand of sauce called "Open Pit", which tastes salty like the sea with a hint of bland; instant mashed potatoes from an envelope, and over-boiled broccoli with cheese sauce. We ran into my mom at the grocery store the other day, so I saw the items in her cart. And I know how my bio-family tends to cook, so I had to politely refuse the invitation. Also, Max, Morgan and I were just about to sit down to our own dinner.  :huh:

I'm completely confused now. Why call to invite someone to dinner after all of the food has been prepared and served? When the person being invited is in the middle of cooking their own meal? SMH.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Top 10 Most Read Westerns 🤠 in the last month are:

1. Boundaries: An Old West Tale by Headstall
  2. Change of Heart by sojourn
  3. Sidewinder by Headstall
  4. GFD: Children Of Sunset by Comicality
  5. Larkspur: A Sidewinder Tale by Headstall
  6. Cowboy Summer by Sasha Distan
  7. Riding Lessons by Andrew Todd
  8. Gordy Comes Home by sojourn
  9. Ladies' Man by Sasha Distan
  10. Growing Josh by reddirtwriter
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Overlooked the kilt hunh? Seriously, lovely as he is, he's not one of mine. However, if his imperial self tries to abscond with him I can offer sanctuary. 

I appreciate your kind offer of refuge. ❤️ However, I could not in all good conscience put you and Mum in danger. Said imperious self sends almost as many nukes my way as he does Clo and Albert.  Many thanks for you thoughtfulness.🙏

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Top 10 Most Read Westerns 🤠 in the last month are:

1. Boundaries: An Old West Tale by Headstall
  2. Change of Heart by sojourn
  3. Sidewinder by Headstall
  4. GFD: Children Of Sunset by Comicality
  5. Larkspur: A Sidewinder Tale by Headstall
  6. Cowboy Summer by Sasha Distan
  7. Riding Lessons by Andrew Todd
  8. Gordy Comes Home by sojourn
  9. Ladies' Man by Sasha Distan
  10. Growing Josh by reddirtwriter

Great list!  I've read all but Comicality's story.  It's on my list, but a cowboy vampire is not overly compelling to me.  :gikkle:

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

See the source image

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: The orchids you have been posting are awesome.  I tried my hand at raising orchids.  Here they are easy to grow, but it is much easier and cheaper to just by them fresh.  

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..