Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Bonus Buck Monday...

Sexy guys in jeans 137 - Theme Albums - AdonisMale

Hey Gary.  Maybe you should add some small print he's duty free, so Spike can claim him.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

By the way, everyone should check out today’s featured story in the blog, and put it on blast. 
 You Got This Do It GIF by Gerbert!

What a shock. Thank you, spikey! Your featured review of "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" was amazing... and very kind. 

The Definitive Guide to Romantically Inclined Emoji Usage | Insomniac

• Love 2
  • Wow 1

12 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh! :hug: How are you and Mum doing this Monday Morning?

Its Fall Coffee GIF

Hi Terry. Mum's fine, thanks. I was/am exhausted, two soldout days at renfaire will do that, and I have a headache. Spent a mostly quiet day so hope to feel more rested tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Good Evening All!:hug: I'm going to step out for a while to read Spike's blog. Back in a few.

I'm back....Spike that was an great feature!  I left a comment or two which took me a while.  I hope the rest of you guys take the time to read Spike's review.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Indie Film Boom GIF by Signature Entertainment

Silly me, I thought you were gifting us with a glimpse of sunrise. Instead it was just another release of pressure eased by firing off your missile.

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm back....Spike that was an great feature!  I left a comment or two which took me a while.  I hope the rest of you guys take the time to read Spike's review.

Thanks, Terry! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Thanks for checking it out Terry. I’m just one of a group of contributors that provide story reviews on that blog about twice a month.  It’s a feature that was pretty widely viewed back in the day when I first joined GA, but now it seems a bit forgotten.

• Sad 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..