Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, clochette said:

They've already told us the temperature would be set for 19°C and no more to reduce costs :rolleyes: they better not tell us we're switching back to online classes do reduce costs even more after that or there'll be a Revolution! :lol:

Viva la revolution! 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, clochette said:

The next 2 hours we were all in an amphitheater where it was even colder! I was colder inside Tham outside so it must have been around 13°C - 15° top. I was in my coat and yet shivering so bad I had troubles typing I didn't stay for the afternoon class.

Computer rooms are often kept at low temperatures to prevent the equipment from overheating with prolonged use. Still, 13 - 15 C is around 60 - 55 F, which is about the same as the AC in the kitchen at work.  :hug:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Keep in mind it wasn't that long ago folks thought mixed race marriage an abomination and yet one of the current justices is one half of a such a relationship. Let's not be too pessimistic. 

Yes, but unfortunately he is the one who brought up reexamining gay marriage in his written opinion for Dobbs. 🤞

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Yes, but unfortunately he is the one who brought up reexamining gay marriage in his written opinion for Dobbs. 🤞

But I get the fun thing, I get you tell you, you were wrong!

• Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, clochette said:

Omg it was awful this morning is class!

The first 2 hours we were in a regular classroom but it was so so so cold, we could feel cold air coming from vents at the windows (apparently there's a CO2 regulation system that blows air). The next 2 hours we were all in an amphitheater where it was even colder! I was colder inside Tham outside so it must have been around 13°C - 15° top. I was in my coat and yet shivering so bad I had troubles typing I didn't stay for the afternoon class. 

Sorry Clo, looks like I’m keeping the heat at least during the day (chilly nights). It will get up to 32C on Wednesday 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Sorry Clo, looks like I’m keeping the heat at least during the day (chilly nights). It will get up to 32C on Wednesday 

Hello, brother B. :hug:  Rainy morning here. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..