Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I found some folks whose geography is just as bad as Drew's.  :gikkle:

Omg... :facepalm: some questions aren't even really about geography but logic instead. 

Makes me think of tonight trend on Twitter. To make fun of Americans bad geography knowledges people made up a new country in Europe: The Listenbourg :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

Hey Drew! :hug: Most of the territory you claimed actually should by rights belong to New Mexico and California, not Texas.

Mapa_Mexico_1836.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

OGC.727b7a8c7055e5f834f44e8ed21065f0?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FVbKdpgbOVzJj9RJFOF%2Fgiphy.gif&ehk=HL7R90H8GvO6URFOZlDVaugnubQHK5fmpRxkXO0WbhI%3D <--- Texas to the other states. :P 

Yes, we know what TC and his Florida stooge did to Massachusetts!  Following in the footsteps of your mentor?  

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, B. :hug:  I'm a little sore today... especially my back, so I am taking it easy for now. Maybe this afternoon I'll get going. :) 

Just make sure you are looking after yourself (says the guy that has injured his foot somehow :rolleyes:)

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

For @clochette: A Texas Barbecue restaurant in Tours!

:hug:I'm jealous of Clo now! I first had Texas BBQ at Buster's Texas BBQ in Portland.  My favorite place though was a local place that unfortunately is no longer in business.  There they gave customers bibs that tied in back and went down to your knees.  It was needed!  I always ordered a combo, because I could never make up my mind.  I also went home with a doggy bag.

Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN   

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..