Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Spike!  :hug: How's thing your way?  

Heya Terry, I’m doing absolutely fantabulous.  Hope you are recovering well from your wild partying you crazy kid.  :P 

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Fake News GIF - Fake News Blah Scared - Discover & Share GIFs

Gary, sweetie, as I often say to the God Emperor himself, denial is not just a river in Egypt. :yes:

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, spike382 said:

Heya Terry, I’m doing absolutely fantabulous.  Hope you are recovering well from your wild partying you crazy kid.  :P 

Gary, sweetie, as I often say to the God Emperor himself, denial is not just a river in Egypt. :yes:

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

So Bucket have you been doing "The great Aussie salute"?

Hello young Albert :hug:

Not yet, still a bit early for the full on salute weather. They tend to be here Dec/Jan.

Don’t worry if it gets bad you will hear the cursing from your place :rofl:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Not yet, still a bit early for the full on salute weather. They tend to be here Dec/Jan.

Don’t worry if it gets bad you will hear the cursing from your place :rofl:

Hi Bucket! :hug: Still not summer there?  Today's high is 31 C with clear skies. Hope your are doing well. :2thumbs:

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Terry I am planning to make

Coconut Mango Thai Beef Curry

See the source image

Now you got me thinking about takeaway… mmmmm Thai green curry sounds good, or Beef Lemongrass, or… so many good choices

• Haha 4

Just now, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: Still not summer there?  Today's high is 31 C with clear skies. Hope your are doing well. :2thumbs:

Summer is on holidays, 19C and cloudy, had some rain yesterday, nuisance rain rather than the proper wet the soil kind. It is warming up. Forecast for 30C on Tuesday but then low 20s. 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..