Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Any updates on your sister in law?  Hope you and Steve are having a good weekend?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, bignick said:

:hug: Dreams of lion tamers. :)

Oh. Morgan doesn't like him. Got it. :gikkle:

Morning, Head. :kiss: Trunk. :hug: Legs. 🪶  You have a good one too. :thankyou:

Hey Nick!  Hope your weekend was good! :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Bucket!  :hug: You way ahead of me for the holiday shopping.  I need to get started.  Hope you  had a good weekend.

I am so proud of myself :rofl:

I was doing a bit of organizing and found a book I bought for my sister a few months ago (grabbed it while it was on sale). I had totally forgotten about it and now it’s wrapped and ready for her birthday :thumbup:

crossing fingers you have recovered from the hangover

• Love 4

13 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

The only thing I learned from group projects is that I hate group projects. 

There's usually one slacker who always expects everyone else to do the work, and then they can just write their own name at the top of the paper. As for me, it was always the opposite problem: someone tries to takeover the whole project, leaving nothing for the other participants to work with.  <_<

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

There's usually one slacker who always expects everyone else to do the work, and then they can just write their own name at the top of the paper. As for me, it was always the opposite problem: someone tries to takeover the whole project, leaving nothing for the other participants to work with.  <_<

There were definitely groups where no one wants to do the heavy lifting.  The worse group I was in was in college, when everyone (myself included) was pussyfooting around because no one wanted to take a leadership role.  

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..