Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Mixed news for Dad - no deliveries allowed but they have got roast turkey and all the trimmings for lunch. More traditional northern hemisphere menu for the oldies :) 

The current plan is for a phone call before lunch to say Merry Christmas and happy birthday to my nephew :2thumbs: 🎂🎉🎁

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Mixed news for Dad - no deliveries allowed but they have got roast turkey and all the trimmings for lunch. More traditional northern hemisphere menu for the oldies :) 

The current plan is for a phone call before lunch to say Merry Christmas and happy birthday to my nephew :2thumbs: 🎂🎉🎁

What is Christmas without turkey for us old 'uns? :)  Hey, B-man. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Oh too bad you cant even delivered but well seems they're still getting a nice dinner. And better play it safe. 

Happy Christmas eve to you and the family :hug:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Merry Christmas Eve Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

Merry Christmas eve to you too my Sexy Lumberjack! :glomp: Have a fabulous time with the family (I bet they'll be blown away by all the amazing work you did!)

• Love 4

This year we're hosting Christmas eve dinner and Christmas lunch. My godfather (mom's big brother) won't be here as he's at his brother's so it'll just be my dad's side of the family. 

Dad brought grandma's home this afternoon and the capon for tomorrow's lunch has been stuffed and is already in the oven! 

Time to get dressed and put on some glittery make up to go with multi-colored sequins skirt ;)

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..