Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's a good thing y'all don't know about Homo [redacted] from [redacted] or I'd never hear the end of it! :rolleyes: 

We do know Drewdo is a homo hobbitus without a doubt!  There is now way to redact that.  It's in the genes. 

Hey Drewsum! :hug: How's Yayo?  With no stories lately we are left to believe he has outgrown his mischievous youth.  (Of course with you for a role model, that's highly improbable.)

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

There's no such thing as a Homo hobbitus! :P

He's still mischievous! Just yesterday he tried to eat the meatballs my mother made!

At least it wasn't yours -_- :whistle:

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He's still mischievous! Just yesterday he tried to eat the meatballs my mother made!

That's nothing. My daughter's husky mix dog stayed at her in-laws Christmas Eve, and there was a turkey thawing in the sink... a deep sink. Yep. She got that big sucker out after they went to bed and gnawed on it. Fortunately, the in-laws had a friend with an extra cook-from-frozen stuffed Butterball turkey in their freezer, so dinner wasn't ruined. :) 

• Wow 5
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He tried to eat them off my brother's plate!  If that's what you do Terry, then you need to learn proper table manners! -_-

Impossible, because my table manners (unlike Terry) are top notch! :P

Don't you eat with your feet? :huh: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..