Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: I forgot that Max's birthday is close to mine.  Is he Pisces or Taurus?  I'm Pisces and my two brother are Taurus.  Hope you had a good day.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: I forgot that Max's birthday is close to mine.  Is he Pisces or Taurus?  I'm Pisces and my two brother are Taurus.  Hope you had a good day.  

Actually, Max is an Aries. I don't really pay attention to that horoscope stuff, but I think Taurus comes later.  :)

And we had a great day, thanks. I think we'll have Salisbury steak meatballs for dinner.  :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, Max is an Aries. I don't really pay attention to that horoscope stuff, but I think Taurus comes later.  :)

And we had a great day, thanks. I think we'll have Salisbury steak meatballs for dinner.  :D

Sorry, I got that wrong.  Both my brothers are/were Aries.  Dinner sounds good! One was born April 1 and the other April 3.  Our folks decided to celebrate mine separately, but usually with less fanfare as they combined the other two on the closest weekend together. 😁

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

And if you are having a bad day then first a :hug:followed by a reminder that it could be worse. The head of Spanish Rail has resigned because his newly purchased trains don’t fit in the rail tunnels :rolleyes:

Bureaucracy hard at work there.  I’m shocked they didn’t just give him a better position somewhere else.  Government workers always seem to fail upward after all.

• Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..