Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

26 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Gary I voted for your stories😁

Well that was a bit depressing… I haven’t read a lot of those stories… the vast majority :o

I do love the idea - adding these to my to read list but it might be a while as I have a pile of physical books to work my way through

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Well that was a bit depressing… I haven’t read a lot of those stories… the vast majority :o

I do love the idea - adding these to my to read list but it might be a while as I have a pile of physical books to work my way through

Same, the only ones read were Gary's and Lit's 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

34 minutes ago, clochette said:

Same, the only ones read were Gary's and Lit's 

Totally get it... I was surprised at how many I hadn't read. It's kind of embarrassing as a writer, but every time I read, I feel like I should be writing. :unsure2: Still, I've left over sixty reviews, so I guess that's a less embarrassing way to gauge my reading... maybe.... I would like to support every writer, but there are so many new ones posting stories all the time, and my old eyes get tired quickly. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, dughlas said:

At the feed store?

Lol. No, bro, although it would be handy if there was a wine section beside the horse feed. :)  Full disclosure... I don't drink much at all, but I bought the wine first. :P 

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, spike382 said:

Sounds awesome Terry!  I’m living the Saturday dream couch surfing :D

Here's a few for you, Spike! :hug:This is the first of three I took this weekend.  The link will take you to my gallery folder here on GA where you can see this as well as other photos I have added of Thailand with brief descriptions.  Have fun surfing.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Totally get it... I was surprised at how many I hadn't read. It's kind of embarrassing as a writer, but every time I read, I feel like I should be writing. :unsure2: Still, I've left over sixty reviews, so I guess that's a less embarrassing way to gauge my reading... maybe.... I would like to support every writer, but there are so many new ones posting stories all the time, and my old eyes get tired quickly. 

I got my votes in Gary, and you have my support also.  I have read about half of the entries, so my to read list is now much larger.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Here's a few for you, Spike! :hug:This is the first of three I took this weekend.  The link will take you to my gallery folder here on GA where you can see this as well as other photos I have added of Thailand with brief descriptions.  Have fun surfing.

Great photos, Terry. Thanks. :hug: 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

I had read a couple more but it still left a lot to read :yes:

It's amazing how many stories these two polls has brought to my attention.  Hope you are doing well Bucket! :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Lately the days have been fully bright but chilly, with light freeze in the morning and barely reaching 8°C on the afternoon. 

Hi Clo! :hug: Hope you are keeping warm.  Take care of your "old eyes".  You'll need them in top shape to keep track of all the kids you will be teaching. 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..