Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I'm watching a documentary about fugitive task force in Arizona and to lil old French me that seems so 🤯 :no:

Those guys have three time more weapons than the regular French police, no certification, control or rules, they track people harassing their family at night... 

• Wow 3

10 minutes ago, clochette said:

Since when are you teaming up with the Devil?! After all I did to help you with him! 

Monkey Reaction GIF by Justin

CLOOO!!!!!   I'm not changing sides you just hadn't popped on yet when I posted, so that was for you and anyone else.  But I'm sorry I didn't give you a special greeting.  

Hugs GIF by Travis

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

CLOOO!!!!!   I'm not changing sides you just hadn't popped on yet when I posted, so that was for you and anyone else.  But I'm sorry I didn't give you a special greeting.  

Hugs GIF by Travis

Hmm for a second I thought you might have forgotten me but you're right I'm unforgettable :P :glomp:

• Haha 4

Opinion: A cerebral rock star is dead

John Avlon - John Avlon

Martin Amis was one of our last literary heroes and his death at age 73 – from the esophageal cancer that also claimed the life of his best friend Christopher Hitchens – feels like a bookend to an era.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I went to the doctor today :( 

It looks like I have torn a ligament in my shoulder :( 

The doc says it takes 6 weeks to heal :( 

I would love to be able to tell you I did it saving a busload of kids and cute puppies that were going to crash into the last remaining patch of a rare orchid that produces a chemical that will cure cancer… but I was trying to reach my phone while I was in bed :( 

No matter how you got the injury I hope it heals well for you, in the mean time I hope you have some good painkillers. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4