Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Feeling very tired today, Albert. Just going out to through the ball for Cookie, and then I will feed, scrub the water trough, and then watch the rest of the Canada/Germany hockey game and maybe have a nap. How are you?

Sounds like perfect plans for a  sunday

• Love 5

Wow what a day!

I woke up early - thanks Looping -_- then had a slow morning taking my time to have breakfast while watching the news and preparing a tartiflette for lunch.

At 3pm Deborah knocked on my door with a concert ticket. A friend of her sister had bought tickets but ended up not being able to make it so Deb, her sis and another friend were going. Arriving at Amiens they realized they had an extra 4th ticket so they invited me. After the concert we all pilled up at my place, making up "cocktails" from bottles I had brought back from my brother's birthday party last summer :gikkle:

I had a blast but my feet and back are killing me. I'm definitely too old to be jumping and singing in the wide open space in the middle of a concert room like a 20 something 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, clochette said:

Sounds like perfect plans for a  sunday

Just got back in from a walk in the woods with Cookie. It's a beautiful warm evening, and I think I brushed a hornet's nest with my foott because there was some angry buzzing going on. I hightailed it out of there and none chased me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

So, the cat who had four kittens now has three. She moved them up onto the veranda where she feeds them. One is mostly white and two are grey... one dark and one light. The white one which I might call Falkortwo looks like it has an eye infection. I have antibiotic drops but I will wait a few days to see if it clears up on its own.  

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<nukes California> :P

Hey, Drew!  :hug: Any funny cat stories to share?

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

Why?

Hey, Man!  :hug:

24 minutes ago, raven1 said:

🤔 He's probably bored again.  Although, since no one has been picking on him, he might be doing it to get attention. :yes:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4