Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Why do I always get roped in every time?  I'm 100% abiding by our agreement.  Drew is so damn thirsty for guys I claimed that he goes after them at the drop of a hat every time.  

We're talking about guys from Korea, and the next thing you know Drew pulls out his list of guys he wanted to "tax" from me before we removed that from our agreement.  

I was referring to SE Asians and made no mention of doing anything to your herd Spike.  I was referring to your dispute over First and Fourth (a real cutie IMO).  If you have problems with trades, you have to take it to Page to be resolved.  Good luck! :gikkle:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Night All

Good Night Albert! :hug::kiss:  Sleep well and wake up refreshed! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Good thing I found a cheap source, because Aod loves Pad Kra Pao and eats it at least four times a week.  

Sounds tasty, but I try to use basil very sparingly, as it can easily overwhelm a dish. Max has been asking me to make some kind of salty oatmeal with poached egg and mushrooms that he found a recipe for.  :rolleyes:

My kid is definitely more adventurous than me when it comes to food! I'd happily eat a hamburger every day of the week, if there was a variety of toppings/preparations to choose from.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sounds tasty, but I try to use basil very sparingly, as it can easily overwhelm a dish. Max has been asking me to make some kind of salty oatmeal with poached egg and mushrooms that he found a recipe for.  :rolleyes:

My kid is definitely more adventurous than me when it comes to food! I'd happily eat a hamburger every day of the week, if there was a variety of toppings/preparations to choose from.

I love that Max is being adventurous with foods. You can discover all sorts of yummy morsels… however if he suggests an authentic medieval figgy pudding recipe at Christmas, discourage him, at all costs :yes:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Thanks to the recent drama with @spike382, I'm finally compiling a list of all my Korean claims. It's midnight, but I'm still nowhere near done... 😭

Just for the sake of future disagreements, I think you need to list all of your herd by nationality.  You never know if Bucket, Albert, Man, Dogh, Clo or Val might want to dispute a few of your claims.  Also, since it will take a while it will keep you out of mischief. :gikkle:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Thais spare neither the basil or the chili peppers when cooking.  They do use an amazing variety of different basils and peppers with different tastes and heat.  I think that these two are found in over half of all dishes or accompany as edible garnishes.  The number of different leaves eaten fresh between bites of a main course is also huge.

I think Max has a great sense of adventure when it comes to food.  Your idea of a week of burgers doesn't ring true.  I've seen some of the recipes you posted on GA:yes:

If he ever ask for century eggs, tell him they are call Horse Piss Eggs in Thailand.  But wait until after he has tried one.  :gikkle:

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, I'm good now.  :hug:Just trying to not look at the 9-ring circus of American politics on TV.

That is depressing!  Dr. T says turn off the TV until the depression passes.  (It may take a decade or more however.)  I too get depressed with all that crap and try to limit myself to once a day.  Hang in the Page!  

• Like 3
  • Love 1