Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Speaking of computers, I'm thinking about getting an iMac (at the cheap end of the line).  Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated! Is this a 

Happy Love It GIF by Chevrolet

or.....

Carson Kressley Fool GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

?????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Speaking of computers, I'm thinking about getting an iMac (at the cheap end of the line).  Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated! Is this a 

or.....

Sorry, can't help, never had an Apple device, I'm an HP kind of girl -_-

But I wonder what's in the water or should I say the electrical network (or should we blame Russia/Drew :unsure:) for all of you guys' computers to fall one after another... 🤔

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Sorry, can't help, never had an Apple device, I'm an HP kind of girl -_-

But I wonder what's in the water or should I say the electrical network (or should we blame Russia/Drew :unsure:) for all of you guys' computers to fall one after another... 🤔

I think we need to blame the Russians.  They love to mess with computers.  Drew is mischievous, but hold math and tech too high to mess with them.  I imagine he places his computer on a pedestal in front of this throne when he posts. 🤔

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

or.....

I'm using the iMac that my Dad bought four years before he passed away, which makes it more than eight years old now. I've never had a problem with it, it still works as well as the day it was new. I also have a Windows-based laptop that I use for work, I'd switch it for a MacBook but Mac iOS isn't compatible with my clients. I tend to find apple based is more reliable and secure on the internet. Go for am iMac, when you get used to it you will love it.

• Love 4

15 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha all😁

I hate typing on this damn phone!

You sound like a polite version of me :P

Typing is bad, trying to read long emails is worse.

You have my sympathies, young Albert. Still crossing fingers here :hug:

Edited by Bucket1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

I'm using the iMac that my Dad bought four years before he passed away, which makes it more than eight years old now. I've never had a problem with it, it still works as well as the day it was new. I also have a Windows-based laptop that I use for work, I'd switch it for a MacBook but Mac iOS isn't compatible with my clients. I tend to find apple based is more reliable and secure on the internet. Go for am iMac, when you get used to it you will love it.

Thanks Man!  That's one of the reasons I'm considering the iMac.  Good to have that idea affirmed.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha all😁

You and me both.  My big fingers on those tiny letters leave a very muddled message and/or take a lot of time to type if I correct all the mistakes!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Good choice :yes:

What colour?

Not sure yet, but leaning towards the purple, green or blue colours.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha all😁

19 minutes ago, raven1 said:

You and me both.  My big fingers on those tiny letters leave a very muddled message and/or take a lot of time to type if I correct all the mistakes!  

You guys know that on most phones you can adjust the size of the keyboard, right? ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

I think we need to blame the Russians.  They love to mess with computers.  Drew is mischievous, but hold math and tech too high to mess with them.  I imagine he places his computer on a pedestal in front of this throne when he posts. 🤔

The only throne he sits on is porcelain. -_- 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

You guys know that on most phones you can adjust the size of the keyboard, right? ;)

Thanks Clo :glomp:  I appreciate your help, but I did know that. Unfortunately, the keys icons are still too small. 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..