Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

You're welcome, please let me know what you think of it.

Danish ryebread with Danish paté - see the pictures in the link. Similar to the picture Bucket posted (except that was chicken liver paté and we use pork). The slice of pickled beetroot is also common in Denmark.

Have a great day, Tim! :hug: 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. I am so looking forward to my trip to Philly. This will be the third year in a row that my late winter trip coincided with a winter storm.

Be safe, bro... wear a... wait... different conversation. Drive carefully... and have a great time. :)  :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I used to post to a place called FictionPress, a spin-off I guess you could call it from FanFiction.Net because so many people were using the original fiction section. Most other sites I came across before I found this one were so focused on erotica, and at the time I was, like, fourteen, lol!

We do pretty good paté in the rest of Scandinavia as well. The style varies a bit from country to country, but the Norwegian ones (aside from the cheap kid one that comes in a can) are pretty similar to the Danish. I actually tend to put lingonberry jam on mine, a trick we actually learned from a Danish family friend. She served us paté straight from the oven, on freshly baked bread, with lingonberry jam on top. So good!

Hi, Dugh! :hug: Sorry about the weather, but I hope you have a nice trip all the same! :) 

Morning, everyone! Today is a better day than yesterday. :hug: :kiss: 

Morning, Thorn! I'm glad today is a better day. :hug:  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Thorn how is your day going:hug::kiss:

Not too bad. Have been watching YouTube vids on movies and pop culture for the past hour and a half or so, lol :hug: 

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Good day all.

Another bright and warm day here with a high at 17℃ earlier this afternoon. 

I went to the artificial lake/nautical base to clear my head. I walked around it for over an hour and now waiting on a bench with the last of the afternoon sun warning my back to have a chat with my brother. 

Hi, Clo! Hope you're well. :hug: 

17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Morning, Thorn! I'm glad today is a better day. :hug:  

Me too, bro. lol Hope you're well today. :hug: :) 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Afternoon everyone.

Not even going to attempt to catch up after 4 days!  I got that Gary's new grandbaby will be a girl.  If i missed anything else important, someone please PM me.

Afternoon, Kitt! Nothing else comes to mind. :) :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..