Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

42 minutes ago, Dan South said:

If you share the dressing ingredients we’ll have the whole recipe, Chef 😂

It's nothing fancy. Olive oil, squeezed lemon, Dijon mustard, fine chopped green or cooking onion, garlic and red pepper spice, garlic plus powder, black pepper from a mill, and flaked vegetable spice seasoning... whip with a whisk, add a couple of drops of Worcestershire if you want, and let sit five minutes. Don't overdo the Dijon... I use two fork dollops. Chicken is grilled with the same seasonings, plus some Montreal chicken seasoning. I sometimes use a smoked paprika and onion spice, but it can be a little much... can almost make the chicken taste fishy which is fine sometimes. Don't ask me about measurements. I make it in the bottom of the salad bowl each time, and I just splash in the amounts I think I need.

I also add both fresh shredded parmesan and shredded old cheddar... lots of it. :)  

That's it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, B. :hug: I made myself a grilled chicken Caesar and added some chopped onion, shredded carrots, olives, and grilled ham chunks. Made my own dressing. It was delicious. :) 

Hmmmm yum. Homemade dressing can be magic :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, clochette said:

*sigh* I meant something like pepperoni, ham, beef, chorizo, merguez... Silly old man :P

Oh that sounds good too :yes:

So many good meals enjoyed here :) 

• Love 5

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo!  :hug: How are things?

Hey Pagey :hug:things a good. I've been spending my afternoons with great-aunt tidying her apartment and yesterday we went downtown clothes shopping for a family reunion she has at the end of the month. It's getting hot here, supposed to hit over 30 this weekend!

How are things with you and the family?

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..