Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Maybe if you stop gloating every Saturday!

I can't make that promise, because it's so fun to tease you about this series.  :D

Hey, you could have had Title... he had a couple lines in this episode... 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Went to a ren fair (and of course thought of @dughlas) with my brother, SIL and her best friend who has the same name as me so my brother and SIL each had their own Marine which always creates some funny situations :gikkle:

Anyways it was great, we had an amazing time touring the little craft shops. I bought a piece of smoked ham and some 18 months old Comté cheese. Then we had dinner of pork that was roasted whole in firewood in front of us  yum! The evening ended with a nice concert 

• Love 5

45 minutes ago, spike382 said:

They are very comfortable in each others presence and it translates really well.

Reminds me of something Joe Locke said: "I don't think Kit [Connor] realizes how amazing he is."  :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, spike382 said:

Top-tier?"  The overly promiscuous, manipulative lier, who's putting on the charming act to score with a virginal nerd by being his boyfriend after vaguely flirting with him for like 5 days?  Kid didn't want to smash and dash, and Top always gets what he targets.  His own statement said as much.

Best Friends GIF He's hot, that's all that matters. -_-

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..