Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

The most wonderful thing about Gordon Ramsey is Master Chef jr, though. Cause people heard he was gonna be on it and were like, 'He's gonna crucify those poor kids!' And then he turns out to be the kindest, most nurturing teacher in the history of ever. He's firm, too, but he encourages them, consoles them when they screw up, and is just all-round sweet.:wub: 

Relatedly, I came upon this tumblr thread a while back concerning Alton Brown and Cutthroat Kitchen, and though I have never watched it in my life I suddenly want to...

Morning, everybody! :hug:  Having lunch with my mum today. :) 

The thing I like about Ramsay is there's a purpose to everything he does.  He's tough when he has to be, and gives praise when it's due.  I agree.. he's awesome with the kids.  

Cutthroat Kitchen is awesome!  I've seen every episode.  I wish they'd bring it back.  I love Alton Brown, although he's slipped a bit in my estimation ever since he dissed Buffalo and chicken wings.  :angry: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everybody! :hug:  Having lunch with my mum today. :)

Hey, Thorn.   :hug:

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning gang 

I just woke up :yawn: 

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

7:58 am here and Ash is cuddling with me...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Enjoy! :thumbup:

Hey, Marty.   :hug:

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Now now, we all know behaving can go either way, behaving well or behaving badly.  We just think behaving "badly" is way more fun!

Afternoon, Kitt.   :hug:

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss: Well its cold today 23f/-5c

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, Thursday already. My son and his girlfriend are waiting to be picked up to go to the airport. Why do I always worry? 

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Cause your a dad ;):hug:

And he's a very good Grandpa, too, don't forget.  :yes:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Because you are a dad :rolleyes:

Hey, Tea Bat.  :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..