Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

It's been a great weekend for cooking here.  Easy to stay at home with all the rain we have had.  Are you one of those people who get your Christmas shopping done months ahead?  I am sooo envious. Hope you have a great time with your grandma!

Oh no I usually wait until early December for my Christmas shopping but the coupons create the opportunity (and it's best to have winter shoes before Christmas right? :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page!  :hug: How's the weekend playing out for your family?    

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Things are good. I'm about to start making an apple slab pie. It's also raining today, so I think I'll make broccoli-cheese soup for dinner.  :)

• Love 5

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Things are good. I'm about to start making an apple slab pie. It's also raining today, so I think I'll make broccoli-cheese soup for dinner.  :)

No fair Page!  Now I'm drooling.  Dinner sounds delicious.  Do share the recipes for both!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hi Dugh! :hug: Glad to hear Mum's with you.  Say Hi! to her for me.  Are things still improving now the infusions have stopped?

• Love 5

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Gary!  :hug: Hope you are having a restful Sunday and sleeping in a bit!  :heart:

Hi, Terry. :hug: I almost walked into a skunk in my barn early this morning. I leave the inside barn door propped open about six inches for the cats to squeeze through, and he was partway through. He didn't spray because the barn doesn't smell, but I ran the hell out of there. My mare and the cats had to wait. :)  Sleeping is still an issue for me.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..