Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Garlic-Lemon Mahi-Mahi with asparagus orzo and toasted breadcrumbs😁

It is such a good fish :yes:

And asparagus is still in season here (so cheap). I have had it steamed, microwaved or on the bbq. I added some to a mini quiche. I love food in season 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It is such a good fish :yes:

And asparagus is still in season here (so cheap). I have had it steamed, microwaved or on the bbq. I added some to a mini quiche. I love food in season 

Me also!  Hi Bucket, :hug: Hope you are also enjoying the sunshine.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were have for dinner

Garlic-Lemon Mahi-Mahi with asparagus orzo and toasted breadcrumbs😁

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Dinner sounds great!  I love Mahi-Mahi.

Just so you know, I get my three-month checkup next week for my heart and liver.  It's always for both since my cardiac doctor wants to make sure my blood pressure medicines are not damaging the liver and are still keeping my blood pressure low.

Edited by raven1
  • Fingers Crossed 5

Hi @Headstall:hug:  Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter 15, Gary.  I am glad that you are in the stage of healing that only requires rest and good food to build strength and energy.  Take care.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, clochette said:

You're the only green i need in my life Nickypooh :kiss:

Always the sweet fairy. :hug: :kiss:

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey, @bignick.  Don't get too upset with Clo.  She's part vampire, part wolf shifter and a fairy to boot.  She needs a lot of meat and has an aversion to leafy stuff. I think she was hinting at something green for dessert. (hint, hint, wink, wink, know what I mean?)

Omg! You are Terryble! :rofl: Clo, you have some explaining to do. :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gary, I hope you don't mind me hijacking the room temporarily to make an announcement. I just want to tell as many people as possible. I promise not to post on Mondays, I could never compete with Bearpaw Monday.

I have been working hard and writing a new story to add to The Boot World with the help and support of a great editor/beta reader and hope that the following announcement will be received well.

The new story will start to be posted very soon, and the proposed posting for the first chapter is to be within the next 7 to 10 days.

The working title is being kept as the story title, What Happened To The Baxter Boys.

Charlie and Michael Baxter lost their father at a young age. They have been brought up by a hard-working mother who loved and treasured her boys. Unfortunately, she passed away before they finished college and through no fault of their own, they found themselves homeless. This is their story.

I hope you will all enjoy the story. My editor/beta reader has worked hard and still is, to help me bring their story to you. I hope that you will appreciate the hard work and support that @raven1 has invested in this story as much as I do.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..