Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Because I like him too much. -_- That's why I aimed high with my counter-offer. :P 

Fine you can keep him, beeeatch.

Also, since when do you care how our treaty works?  You try to violate it ALL THE TIME.  Just earlier this week, like 3 days ago... :rolleyes:

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

To  be honest, I care when it benefits me. :P 

Exploring possible loopholes EVERY NOW AND THEN is not the same as violating the treaty. -_- 

Yep, so Drew "King of Hypocrisy" Espinosa had the audacity to call me a hypocrite.  

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Hi Page, :glomp: We are OK. We didn't go out Friday, because we're going out with our friends tonight to celebrate two birthdays. I'm behind in chores and need to get the car washed, but that can wait until Monday or Tuesday.

I've been working on Man's story this weekend.  It's a light-hearted romance with a lot of humour and a few chills.  If you get a chance to read it, you will enjoy it. 

How are you and the boys? 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..