Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Albert1434 said:

I am sure there will be more Terry:yes:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope you had a good take taking care of the dark-haired stud with those amazing blue eyes.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Still recuperating from the worst cold in human history. :P 

Men and their seasonal man flu :rolleyes: fragile -_- :P

Seriously, glad you're feeling better :hug:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I'm only at episode 7 of season 1 but so far I like that it doesn't have the same old clichés like the mean guy with toxic masculinity usually violent with the main gay character who's faking it with a girl and/or big family problems. It's just a teenage boy growing up and questioning life, making new friends, falling in love and trying to navigate all this with his family around. It brings a positive normal light

Oh, I was thinking of the movie, "Love, Simon". I haven't watched "Love, Victor" yet. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Man:kiss::hug:I am enjoying your story Man so good!

Aloha Albert, I hope you're having a good day.

Thank you for your kind comments about the story, it makes me happy to know that you are enjoying it. I see you enjoyed reading about the bad guys getting their asses kicked. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..