Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Omg why no one ever told me about daikiri?!

I went grocery shopping for tomorrow evening and I had in mind to make homemade punch cocktail but found a pré made bottle. And the brand also makes pré made daikiri ans I looks so delicious! Fresj amd fruity: totally my kind of drink ;) I also got a bottle of chardonnay of course 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey again, Terry!  :hug: I know it's a bit early for the Chinese calendar, but we decided to have a Chinese-inspired menu for December 31st. Hoisin spare ribs, Lion's Head Meatballs, Taiwanese beef noodles, and egg custard tarts will be making an appearance on the table. We still need to figure out a vegetarian dish or two to round out the meal. I even asked a cousin of mine, who's a frequent visitor to China, to send us some moon cakes.  :D

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Here are a few of my favourites served by a great Chinese restaurant in Chiang Mai during the Chinese Lent.  Kung Pao Brussel Sprouts or Cauliflower, Tofu Stir Fry with Veggies, Tofu and Mushroom Stir Fry, Mango or Chickpea/Coconut Curry.  They also have potstickers, a variety of rolls and vegan salads to choose from.  Have a great New Year's feast! 

Mmmmmmm both menus sound good to me. Something packed with veggies is a great addition.

Now I’m hungry 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: You would get along with the Thai ladies and ladyboys.  They love that kind of drink so much that 7-11 has two rows of that plus another of fruit-flavored wines.

Hey, Clo, that sounds like an invitation to me. :thumbup: 

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Good night everyone :hug:

Good night, Buck. Cool dreams. :kiss:

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..