Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

51 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@spike382 and @Drew Espinosa I'm currently watching a Japanese BL series on Netflix called I Cannot Reach You. The way the actors' emotions and reactions are exaggerated, feels almost like watching anime.  :gikkle:

There's definitely that element in many Japanese BLs.  Especially any school BLs that are based on mangas.  They do have the more mature variety, My Personal Weatherman, My Beautiful Man (though early parts of the first season might feel like it), Our Dining Table (this is one of my favorites of 2023,, in some ways it might be more up your alley Pagey).  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I did not sleep last night so darn bad. I was awake from 2 am on and now its 410 am. I have had a bad cough off and on I could do with out the cough and I am so tried.

• Sad 4

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I did not sleep last night so darn bad.

:hug:

I hate coughing, it is completely exhausting. Look after your self :yes:

Oh you have my sympathies for the lack of sleep too - totally sucks

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Have you read Morningstar one great story of Garys!

I found one of the characters annoying. <_< Gary know which one. 

I was talking about this!

That was... HOT! :wub:

It was the first story Gary ever wrote read it you will love it!

On which genre? :huh:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

The vampires in True Blood were much sexier and fashion conscious - couldn’t you find a picture of one of them?

Sorry, B. :gikkle: I'm on it. :thumbup:

And good evening. :hug:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Me to often I cry :yes:

Nice try. Chopping onions doesn't count. :P

9 hours ago, Mancunian said:

I'm off to bed now, I've got an appointment tomorrow afternoon and I'm feeling tired after putting some finishing touches to my next chapter. Unfortunately, it means it will be a day or late because It still needs Terry to check it over for editing before I can post it.

I hope you had a pleasant night. :hug: Good luck with your appointment. 🍀 And don't sweat it. Your readers won't pick their pitchforks and torches if a chapter is posted a day or two late. ;)

• Love 4
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Maybe that's the standard on Eastern cultures. I'm watching a Korean one, and the first kiss also happened at the end of episode five. 

By 'standard', I mean any physical contact comes later on the show. 

You want instant skinship, Only Friends is available on YouTube.  You can finally see what kind of a wonder person Boston is. :P

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

That's the charm of Japanese media. :P

There’s a few series that might as well actually be anime.  :D

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..