Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

40 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Aloha, dear Albert. :kiss: :hug: If it's the same to you, let us know what the test results say, as soon as you get them.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, clochette said:

You could wake us up more nicely <_< like sliding between the sheets to cuddle ;)

That can be arranged. :hug: But I find Gary on your bed, I'm kicking you out of the room. :P

23 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I’ve never been someone who can hit the snooze button, if my alarm goes off I have to get up or I’m not getting up.

I'm a morning person. But every single day, I tell myself "five more minutes" (I know, I know... double standard :rolleyes:). And those five become ten, twenty , or thirty. Or even sixty. :unsure:

• Haha 5

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Good morning, my happy God-and-Emperor. :hug:  Are you ready to surrender to the rebellion, and meet his demands? :lol:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, bignick said:

That can be arranged. :hug: But I find Gary on your bed, I'm kicking you out of the room. :P

If it's my bed then it's my room so you can't throw me out -_- plus if it's my bed in my room and Gary is in it then it means he came willingly -_- therefore I'm not coupable of anything :P so now shut up and join us Green Prince 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

:rofl:

Those are so cute with their little cooing noises and hands. Raccoons are cool too 

• Love 3

21 minutes ago, clochette said:

Those are so cute with their little cooing noises and hands. Raccoons are cool too 

Professor Kotaro just calmly eats his oysters, while Hana scarfs them down and impatiently begs for more. It's interesting to see how they each have their distinct personality.  :D

• Love 3

31 minutes ago, spike382 said:

That sounds very... ummm...French. 👀

It's basically a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich, but more fancy.  :)

GettyImages-1155217098-2000-6a5f2a5592f2

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

It's basically a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich, but more fancy.  :)

GettyImages-1155217098-2000-6a5f2a5592f2

I’d definitely try it.  But it’s a pretentious ham and cheese melt.  :D

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..