Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I just bought a new watch to treat myself. It's a Citizen--solar powered (eco-drive), titanium one with a blue dial and sapphire crystal. Awesome reviews. Never needs a battery and only weighs 99grams because the titanium band and case are so much lighter than stainless steel. Happy Super Bowl Night to me! :D 

That sure sounds like fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I just bought a new watch to treat myself. It's a Citizen--solar powered (eco-drive), titanium one with a blue dial and sapphire crystal. Awesome reviews. Never needs a battery and only weighs 99grams because the titanium band and case are so much lighter than stainless steel. Happy Super Bowl Night to me! :D 

An excellent choice of watch. I have several different eco-drives and recommend them. They are as good as Rolex, Breitling, Omega and other top-end expensive watches and probably more accurate timekeepers on average. 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..