Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Sadly I just don't think Skye is going to make it so totally sad!

Today is Wednesday 7/03/24 and Nunutsi texted me again with current news. Sekaye’s condition has not changed, he had an uneventful night & things are calmer. Believe the inflammation around his brain went down, BP lowered, so that’s good. The nurses are changing his sheets on his bed, washing & turning him for hygiene purposes and one nurse in particular (RN they hadn’t known before) was not very gentile or compassionate w/ Sekaye’s body as they were caring for him. Sage is watching with a motherly eagle eye 

Nunutsi & Erik spoke with one doctor who seems very honest & straight forward about the medical condition. He showed them results from tests, X-rays, etc and said Sekaye has not shown his condition improving, he’s been very quiet today so far. Decision about life support will have to be addressed soon and quality of life, etc. Luckily the girlfriend Maia left the room before this information was told to Nunutsi & Erik.

The doctors have stopped the sedatives and painkillers they will hear the prognosis and think, discuss about what to do next. 

Here I’m sharing what she told me and if you feel inclined do whatever kind of prayers for Sekaye, parents, brothers, family as a whole. Include girlfriend Maia and her parents and Sekaye’s friends & co-workers too. Feel very sad inside and will be pray walking the labyrinth again midday. Assume Erik or Nunutsi will let us know the next action & decisions from Friday on, not sure exactly when? Please 🙏 continue with your prayers and heartfelt intentions towards the Otterson Family and Sweet boy!!!

😪

I hear you my friend, but while Sky still breathes I will not give up hope, I will continue to pray, wish and hope for the best. We must have faith to give him the best chance possible. :hug: 🙏 🤞 :heart:

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..