Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I knew you'd see it my way. 

Stop manipulating my comments! I'd never say something so outlandish, you bitch! :angry: 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop manipulating my comments! I'd never say something so outlandish, you bitch! :angry: 

Stop manipulating my comments! I'd never say  so many outlandish things, Nong. :pissed:

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey Bertie, I hope things are going a little better for you and Steve this week.  :hug:

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Saturday will be good… I’m visiting my sister and she has promised to make honey dumplings using our grandmother’s recipe. They are soooooo good :) 

That sounds delightful!

Greek Honey Dumplings - Kitchen Cookbook

• Love 3

57 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

There are plenty of :hug: to go around. It has been a rough few weeks…

I hope you are doing well too buddy.  

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I think @clochette has been a bad influence on me…

Every time Spike and Drew called each other petty, I read it as pretty :P

Then my big plan is working 

Next...

World Domination GIF by ZwareMetalen

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, clochette said:

Or the just let they're true self shine -_-

Nope it’s all you! :P :glomp:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You started it, bitch! -_-

I don’t know about that, little bro. :glomp:

• Haha 5

The Enchanted Labyrinth 

One sunny morning, Gary Headstall and his loyal workers Clo, Spike, Drew, and Nick, along with their friends Bucket, Man, and Albert, set out on a new adventure. They had heard rumors of an enchanted labyrinth hidden deep within the forests of Arcadia. This labyrinth was said to hold a powerful artifact that could grant immense wisdom and strength to its possessor. 

As they journeyed through the dense forest, they encountered various challenges. Clo, with her keen senses, led the way, ensuring they avoided traps and pitfalls. Spike, with his brute strength, cleared obstacles, while Drew and Nick used their skills to decipher ancient runes and puzzles. 

Upon reaching the entrance of the labyrinth, they were greeted by a mystical guardian who warned them of the trials ahead. Undeterred, Gary and his team entered the maze, their hearts filled with determination. 

Inside, the labyrinth was a maze of twisting corridors and hidden chambers. They faced numerous trials, from battling mythical creatures to solving intricate puzzles. Each member of the team played a crucial role in overcoming these challenges. Bucket’s quick thinking saved them from a collapsing ceiling, while Man’s bravery helped them fend off a fierce Minotaur. 

As they ventured deeper, they discovered that the labyrinth was not just a physical maze but also a test of their unity and trust. They had to rely on each other more than ever before. Albert’s wisdom guided them through the darkest paths, and Gary’s leadership kept their spirits high. 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they reached the heart of the labyrinth. There, they found the artifact—a glowing crystal that pulsed with an otherworldly light. As Gary touched the crystal, a vision of ancient Greece’s past and future filled his mind. He saw the potential for greatness in each of his friends and workers. 

With the artifact in hand, they made their way out of the labyrinth, their bond stronger than ever. The journey had not only granted them wisdom and strength but also deepened their friendship. 

As they emerged from the forest, the sun set on the horizon, casting a golden glow over the land. They knew that many more adventures awaited them, but for now, they celebrated their victory and the unbreakable bond they shared. 

• Love 3

48 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

The Enchanted Labyrinth 

One sunny morning, Gary Headstall and his loyal workers Clo, Spike, Drew, and Nick, along with their friends Bucket, Man, and Albert, set out on a new adventure. They had heard rumors of an enchanted labyrinth hidden deep within the forests of Arcadia. This labyrinth was said to hold a powerful artifact that could grant immense wisdom and strength to its possessor. 

As they journeyed through the dense forest, they encountered various challenges. Clo, with her keen senses, led the way, ensuring they avoided traps and pitfalls. Spike, with his brute strength, cleared obstacles, while Drew and Nick used their skills to decipher ancient runes and puzzles. 

Upon reaching the entrance of the labyrinth, they were greeted by a mystical guardian who warned them of the trials ahead. Undeterred, Gary and his team entered the maze, their hearts filled with determination. 

Inside, the labyrinth was a maze of twisting corridors and hidden chambers. They faced numerous trials, from battling mythical creatures to solving intricate puzzles. Each member of the team played a crucial role in overcoming these challenges. Bucket’s quick thinking saved them from a collapsing ceiling, while Man’s bravery helped them fend off a fierce Minotaur. 

As they ventured deeper, they discovered that the labyrinth was not just a physical maze but also a test of their unity and trust. They had to rely on each other more than ever before. Albert’s wisdom guided them through the darkest paths, and Gary’s leadership kept their spirits high. 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they reached the heart of the labyrinth. There, they found the artifact—a glowing crystal that pulsed with an otherworldly light. As Gary touched the crystal, a vision of ancient Greece’s past and future filled his mind. He saw the potential for greatness in each of his friends and workers. 

With the artifact in hand, they made their way out of the labyrinth, their bond stronger than ever. The journey had not only granted them wisdom and strength but also deepened their friendship. 

As they emerged from the forest, the sun set on the horizon, casting a golden glow over the land. They knew that many more adventures awaited them, but for now, they celebrated their victory and the unbreakable bond they shared. 

Albert my friend you are becoming quite an impressive and extraordinary storyteller. I love it and I'm looking forward to the next adventure. You really should post these short stories for everyone to read, others on GA would enjoy them too.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..