Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

54 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I do not pilfer from other's herds. However, it seemed like neither one of you had a legitimate/recognized claim in place. Rather you were more interested in bickering about possession. I never really claimed him, I just gave him a cookie, he followed me home and I granted him sanctuary. I did not fold, fondle nor drool over him. He is neither worn or in need of repair but as hale and hearty as when he first arrived. The two of you need to resolve the issue of who has dibs. Once done he is free to go. 

He’s mine, there is no argument, Drew was just a little… confused… 👀

49 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Isn't it nice you and Spike found something to agree on? Maybe I should try my hand at world peace.

Drew and I have plenty we agree on. -_-

• Haha 5

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Your right it is! Here find a great picture of Clo!

aSlGCgI8DQzxtV3sqLHW%2BxyapMWHh16lng54=

:rolleyes: go find someone else to annoy Albert -_-

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, clochette said:

:lol: the guy was just so chill about it, like it happens every other day

Pretty much :yes:

We are made of tough stuff

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

I’m pretty sure it does, but let’s consult someone who knows best.

@Bucket1 we need your expertise here. 

Yep, I have a calendar on my fridge to remind me

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, spike382 said:

He’s mine, there is no argument, Drew was just a little… confused… 👀

Okay, since you're a person of great integrity and virtue I'll send him on his way. Oh, hold on, he wants a couple cookies for the trip. He seems especially fond of Pepperidge Farms Double Dark Chocolate Milanos. Okay, keep an eye out he's headed your way. Oh, and I placed a couple tracking devices just as a precaution so BoomBoom doesn't try nabbing him in transit.

• Haha 4

I leave tomorrow to begin the journey back to PA. Mum is staying here until the end of September and then will fly north to rejoin me. I am a bit trepidatious about leaving her alone but the neighbors and a couple friends will be keeping tabs and getting her where she needs to go.

• Love 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hopefully @Bucket1 deadly spiders day don't fall on the same day as the lions bins... :unsure:

It's lions and bins Clo... also yes. :D

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight, we had for diner

Spicy Fish Taco Grill Packets Foil packet!

y4mDewJmGHWK30NdH_2PKq4-93zqsDv2EXQ3z3T0wmfpXIX7IZQVDvWyEN1GRE2rkTtO4iFjRxMwFFZvcB7X76xMcWnFjrgYsyuJER1cQPpr46s5N8Mg6zyOARUvTKv5Zm2c2FdhB9SKRFUr17dJkXNKdvxDOm7AUatYccDdDeZIhl6FIbquA85fMIMhIvutfuv4asI5PqEm6w9vnG8qZzk5mlGmlZE6P4vO6WwKUwQmu0

It was so hot today (36°C) the only thing that appealed to me was sesame bread sticks dip in cream cheese and plain yogurt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, clochette said:

It was so hot today (36°C) the only thing that appealed to me was sesame bread sticks dip in cream cheese and plain yogurt. 

How about eating Ice Cream:yes:

Gif_Paradise: ICE CREAM GIFS

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight, we had for diner

Spicy Fish Taco Grill Packets Foil packet!

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

We had Taco Sloppy Joes for dinner.  :D

cheesy-taco-sloppy-joes-recipe-10-scaled

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

How about eating Ice Cream:yes:

Gif_Paradise: ICE CREAM GIFS

I finished the Hagen dasz cookie dough chocolate chips yesterday 🫣 that bowl looks delicious though 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..