Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:yes:

Bird No GIF by MOODMAN

14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Facts don't need hyperboles.  Therefore, you're engaging in opinions.

I’m engaging in casual discourse, not giving sworn testimony under oath. I can use hyperbole to drive home a point. -_-

• Haha 5

The judge Elon Musk bizarrely called 'Brazil's Darth Vader' gives Twitter 24 hours to comply with court order or get shut down by the full power of his legal battle station:rofl:

The judge Elon Musk bizarrely called 'Brazil's Darth Vader' gives Twitter 24 hours to comply with court order or get shut down by the full power of his legal battle station

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Also no you didn't. A factual statement would've been, "we argue." But adding a qualifier like "all the time" or "a lot" makes it an opinion, since their meaning is subjective to different people. -_-

I think we can all agree that it's "al lot all the time" for whoever here -_-

• Haha 4

Do we, in fact, argue 24/7? No, therefore that makes what you said an opinion. -_-

It sure feels like it anyway 

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sis, R.M.S. Titanic sunk in the Atlantic Ocean, how do you not know that? Tsk tsk. :no:

But you and spikey are on the river De Nil, so if you sink, it's in there not the Atlantic :P

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

But you and not spikey are on the river De Nil, so if you sink, it's in there not the Atlantic

Fixed it for you. :thumbup:

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, clochette said:

I think we can all agree that it's "al lot all the time" for whoever here -_-

110% of the time, they argue. -_- 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop manipulating my comments! :pissed:

I wasn't manipulating your comments, just editing for clarity. I thought you'd appreciate the benefit of my former occupation.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You just reminded me that I'm supposed to be using the hexadecimal system. :P So my age is actually 1D, which means that I won't turn 30 for another 13 years. -_-

You know the memory is often one of the first things to fade in the elderly. Seems you're precocious in that regard too.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You just reminded me that I'm supposed to be using the hexadecimal system. :P So my age is actually 1D, which means that I won't turn 30 for another 13 years. -_-

Time follows it's own measure so you can use whatever system you wish. In the end 30 years is 30 years.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

The Atlantic is not a river :unsure: I'm really worried about Americans and their knowledge in geography... 

Hey, they're Texans. Using them a basis for American knowledge is like comparing tumbleweeds to roses.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Bird No GIF by MOODMAN

I’m engaging in casual discourse, not giving sworn testimony under oath. I can use hyperbole to drive home a point. -_-

A hammer might be more effective.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hey, they're Texans. Using them a basis for American knowledge is like comparing tumbleweeds to roses.

Do you think they're also part of the Americans who think chocolate milk is milk from brown cows? :unsure:

• Haha 4

I've made 20 jam jars of pears in syrup and I still have a big kitchen bowl to do tomorrow. I used jam jars cause that's all I have. My back is Killing me from standing at the sink/stove all afternoon 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

A point that is an opinion.

No it's not.

I actually disagree, Spikey and I argue every now and then

Now you're just being contrarian.

Exactly

Contrarian again. 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, clochette said:

The Atlantic is not a river :unsure: I'm really worried about Americans and their knowledge in geography... 

You don't have to worry about us. It's a sad fact that the most ignorant, are also often the most vocal in their opinions.  -_-

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

I've had some of this cheese, it's quite good. Though I do wonder how they get the crocodile milk. Perhaps Robert Irwin does the milking for them. 

I was literally just watching a video of Robert Irwin with a platypus before I reacted to this.  :rofl:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

You don't have to worry about us. It's a sad fact that the most ignorant, are also often the most vocal in their opinions.  -_-

penn jillette shut up GIF

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..