Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Mancunian said:

My favourite is a chocolate sponge layer cake with cherry jam filling and smothered in chocolate flavour icing, lol. It's not very healthy, but it's delicious.

What is the date of your birthday? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It's too late for that. Fruit mince pies are already on sale in supermarkets here :) 

One local greenhouse/nursery has their entire stock of artificial Christmas trees on sale at 40% off.

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

My favourite is a chocolate sponge layer cake with cherry jam filling and smothered in chocolate flavour icing, lol. It's not very healthy, but it's delicious.

This sounds like it's so rich I'd have to take a drink between each bite. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I’m a fan of fruitcake too

Mum and I make fruitcake. She was given a recipe by a number of years ago for a very good Southern white fruitcake. Even folks who don't think they like fruitcake like ours. I think it's the bourbon we use to "cure" them.

• Love 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I have mixed feelings about foxes. I mean, they're incredible animals, but when you hear those screams at 4:00 in the morning....

I wrote a short poem more than a few years ago about a glimspe of one when Thistle and I were out for an early morning walk. It appearred out of the morning fog and that quickly ghosted away again back amongst the cornstalks.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..