Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I went grocery shopping, stopped at DD for brekkie, cleaned out the fridge, put all my groceries away... all by 8:15 this morning :D :yawn:  Now what to do for the rest of the day.... :gikkle: 

😪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, bignick said:

Aloha, Albert! :hug:  :kiss:

🎶 Twinkle, twinkle little star.. 🎶

It's a snoring face. :gikkle:

LOL well that tells you how good my eyesight is.  I thought it was crying :unsure: 

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning!!! :) Looks like you had a French night. Cool! :2thumbs: I'd like Italian night next time. :yes:

From what I gathered... Santa is going to build a tree fort, but he's going to gain so much wait by eating French foods, that he'll need strong fairies to lift him up (or roll him down) and as a reward he will give us a mini Mickey. :huh: Best Thanksgiving ever!!! :D 

See you around. :thumbup:

:gikkle:   :glomp: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Froggy.  :hug:

Hey, pretty fairy.  :kiss: That sounds good.  :)

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

Hey, Val.  :hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:  How are you and Steve?   :)

Hi, Page, :hug: 

• Like 2

Well, I got in touch with the Zoning Board again. They said that if I want to build a tree house, it can't be placed within so-many-feet of an existing structure, blah blah blah, and it would need to have some sort of hedge or screening, so it doesn't interfere with the neighbors' privacy, etc. The yard is plenty big enough, but as I mentioned last night, there's no suitable trees for building in, and the ground is frozen. Hmmm....I guess it would be prudent to have the "tree house" prefabricated, then wait until Spring for the installation.  ^_^

• Wow 3

• Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I went back to bed after I fed. :unsure2:   Morning, sis. :hug: 

I made a casserole, cleaned the kitchen, sorted through a pile of papers, and boxed up a couple of Christmas presents for international shipment.  :D  Now I have my comfies on and am going to watch TV and play around on the computer :D  

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..