Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Are you sure he didn't sneak down to SC? Maybe he Ubered to SC? :rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Yes, I'm sure.  :gikkle:  I woke up around 2:00 a.m. to pee, and then I checked on the guest room. The boys were knocked out, with their arms around each other.  :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning Dugh, 15°C and sunny until a minute ago when the sky started to growl, turned black with flashes and finally opened up. I just had time to jump out of bed and run outside to bring the plants back in.

Morning, clo! :hug: 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Clo and all of Dads friends, I have posted a new update ( sorry its not better but !!) on Dads condition thanks for all the thoughts and love, I have to leave for the Hospital to give Randy a chance to get cleaned and feed my man. I know this is not how dad would have wanted us to be spending our spring break and not the way we want too, but it has to be he needs us.

Thanks, Kyle. :hug: 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Hello everyone

Hey, Randy.   :hug:  :kiss:  How's the family?  :)

7 minutes ago, bignick said:

I have it on my calendar. :thumbup: Is this a BYOS event? (Bring Your Own Scot ;))

Hey, Froggy.   :kiss:  :hug:

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Albert! :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope your well today :kiss::hug:

Greetings Albert. You're a dear to hope so. We'll say I'm better. The migraine has yet to ease but I've chosen not to take the meds that make me sleep.

My apologies, I neglected to ask after you and Steve. Are you well?

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We're being quiet now as it's a miserable day and we both need to rest.

Sorry, man. One :hug: for you and one :hug: for mum. Hope you both feel better in no time 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Greetings Albert. You're a dear to hope so. We'll say I'm better. The migraine has yet to ease but I've chosen not to take the meds that make me sleep.

My apologies, I neglected to ask after you and Steve. Are you well?

In fact we are thanks for asking :yes:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..