Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

55 minutes ago, clochette said:

He'sbeen going to the gym since the new year and keeps bragging he can lift over 100kg so we'll see. I won't let him spend his week of holiday sleeping and playing video games :gikkle:

Such a mean sister :gikkle:

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My optometrist has drops they can put in to mitigate the effects of the dilation. It doesn't completely reverse the effects but reduces it and shortens the time it takes to wear off. An important thing for me since extended dilation is a huge issue for my migraines.

I may mention that to my optometrist when I go for my next appointment (they're normally every 12 months). I have to sign a disclaimer every time I am tested - apparently because the drops could have unforeseen side-effects. It could be that the likelihood of such side-effects might be increased by the addition of a second drug? Who knows? I just do as I am told in these circumstances. :) 

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm not doing badly thanks. I'm feeling the effects of the weather changes. Just a general achiness in the head nothing severe. I just completed filing my tax returns. Since mum just left with a neighbor to get pedis and have lunch Thistle and I are going out for lunch too.

Are you and Steve well?

We are well thanks for asking but were going to be having high winds up wards of 50 miles an hour :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

Just now, Albert1434 said:

We are well thanks for asking but were going to be having high winds up wards of 50 miles an hour :kiss:

It's gusty here too though nothing like that. Where I live in PA is forecast tp have gusts of 50 or more.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Marty hope your day is going well :kiss::hug:

All good here, thanks.

My eyes have settled down now after the tests this morning, so I will have no worries about the 100+ mile drive I will have to make this evening to deliver a training session. :)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I get sore legs doing it, the stools to milk snakes are soooooooooo low

Aussies *shakes head* ... you have to dig a hole for your legs to go in. -_-  

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Aussies *shakes head* ... you have to dig a hole for your legs to go in. -_-  

Hey now no need to be mean to poor Bucket just because he couldn't think of that for himself :rofl:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. A strong front passed last night and a bright sunny cooler less humid day has dawned.

Hi, dugh and Mum. Chilly here after a night of rain. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Hey, Dugh! 

Hey, clo! :hug:

It's a cold, overcast, and very windy day here in the west of Ireland. Looks like it will rain later, as well. :/ 

Only good thing about it is that I had my retinas tested this morning, and the consultant had to put drops in my eyes to enlarge my pupils to enable her to take the photographs of my retinas. I may have had to wait four or five hours for the effects to wear off, before it would have been safe for me to drive the approximately twelve miles (20 kilometres) home, had the days been bright and sunny. :)

Hey, Marty. :hug:  

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..