Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi all, 

Still snow?!! :o It was 25°C today with already 18 at 10am. We've been eating BBQ outside for the last 2 days in shorts and t-shirts until pass 9pm!

The apple tree and strawberry plants are full of beautiful flowers buzzing all day.

Hope you're all having a nice day

Hi, Tink. :hug:  No snow here, but it is pleasant out. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

50 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug: Can I come over to your place? I'll help sweep up the dust at the cathedral, and it will only cost you an extra place at the dinner table!   :gikkle:

Of course! ;) You can also cook cause we might have forgotten to eat anything else but BBQ meat (chicken drumsticks plain and Tex Mex marinated, sausages, merguez and plain and Mexican marinated pork grills) :gikkle: We didn't eat it all at once! A bit of everything each times and there still some left.

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

It's been bright and sunny here all week. Temps in the upper 70's/25°. I've got a farmer's tan. T-storms in the forecast for tomorrow.

• Love 5

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

God I hope Bob is getting better! :yes:

I've been hoping that since we haven't heard from Kyle that there has been no signifcant change.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Warm and overcast. The forecast is for a strong cold front to arrive later with the potential for severe t-storms and tornados this afternoon and evening.

We had storm fronts last night and it’s bluefish cold :( 

I want the warm weather back

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..